Improve your English while on holiday in God’s own country!
We offer 2 different kinds of accommodation, to suit different budgets - both of which are located only 10 minutes' walking distance from our Institute:
Hotel Le Meridien Kochi (4*)
Crown Plaza Kochi (3*)
This luxurious hotel offers modern comfortable rooms and fine dining in the à la carte restaurant throughout the day. Also included is access to the state of the art Aqua park and Body Club gym next door. Hotel Platinum is a short 10 minute walk from Study English Language Centre.
This is a smart popular conference centre with comfortable accommodation, quality food, and affordable prices. It's a short 15 minutes stroll to Study English Language Centre from here.
Our aim is to teach you English! We want you to improve your level and achieve your learning goals with us. To that end we offer you a comprehensive learning package of either 15 hours of tuition (5-day package) or 9 hours of tuition (3-day package. Or if you choose our bespoke package you can decide how many hours you do.
Lessons usually begin at 9.30am and finish at 12.45pm. There is one 15-minute break each morning, usually at around 11 am where refreshments are served.You will have every afternoon free to go on trips and enjoy all the attractions of the local area - or simply to relax by the lakeside!
Our English courses for 2015:
- Basic English
- Exam Practice
- Pronunciation Focus
- Teacher Training
- Bespoke Programme
Focus on improving all aspects of spoken and written English, including the four main skills: Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening
Prepare for an important exam with specialist help and advice, for example: IELTS, OET, PTE etc.
Improve the way you speak English with this special course that focuses on sentence stress, connected speech, and the sounds of English. (Free resource book included for all students.)
Learn how to teach English more effectively. Ideal for newly-qualified teachers or those who are preparing to take Cambridge CELTA or Trinity Cert. TESOL certificates. (Free resource book included for all students.)
You tell us what you want to focus on! We'll put together a special personalised programme for you to ensure that you get the most out of your time with us here in
Our Institute is located in Cochin known as queen of Arabia. There are lots to see and do here, including a fantastic leisure centre, many good quality restaurants, unusual and fascinating shops (Lulu mall), walks by the lake in the moonlight, concerts at the outdoor amphitheatre... the list is endless! The town is home to just over 1.35 million people and situated by small lakes. It's the ideal place for a relaxing holiday - and to learn English!
- Go swimming or unwind with a massage at
- Work out at Body Club Fitness Centre
- A wide variety of restaurants, including traditional Polish cuisine, Chinese, Italian, and fast food
- Boat trips on the lakes
- Bowling fun at Dario Bowling
- Nordwalking, including forest walks
- Cycle hire
- Open-air concerts
- Chill out at the famous annual Reggae Festival
- Horse riding
- ...or simply relaxing by the lake with a good book!
Around Cochin (…30…. minutes travelling time):
- Visit the historic city.
- Go sailing in the sleepy town.
- Play golf.
- Relivethe 800 years of history.
- Experience the excitement of the Beach Volleyball World Championships
- Enjoy an exciting day out
- Sun yourself on the beach on the (or on one of the beaches )
- Experience a fascinating slice of everyday Kerala life in times gone.
Munnar (up to 2 1/2 hours travelling time):
- The best in shopping and nightlife:
- Take in world-class culture.
- Be charmed by the beautiful medieval city.
- Hire a car and explore the unique greeneries.
Aleppey. (Up to 2 hours travelling time):
- Stay in house Boats.
- Sea food.
- Enjoy the natural beauty of Kuttanadu.
Check out the websites below for more information about the magic of Cochin and Munnar:
- General information about the town of Cochin:http://www.cochin.org/info.htm
- Cochin on Wikipedia:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kochi
- General Information about Munnar: http://www.kerala-tour-package.net/Munnar.htm
- General Information about Aleppey :http://www.hoteltravel.com/india/alleppey/alleppey-general-information.htm
There are three different packages to choose from:
- Standard Package: 5 nights' accommodation (Sunday to Thursday) – 15 hours of English language tuition + Transfers (from Ernakulam / to Cochin International Airport) + Certificate + Course Material + Evaluation + Assistance prior to and during your holiday+ Assistance after the course via online
- Standard Package: 3 nights' accommodation (Wednesday to Friday) – 9 hours of English language tuition + Transfers (from Ernakulum/ to Cochin International Airport) + Certificate + Course Material + Evaluation + Assistance prior to and during your holiday+ Assistance after the course via online
- Bespoke Plan: – as other packages (above), except you are able to choose the length of your stay, length of study time, and day of arrival and departure. Please contact us to discuss your requirements
Group Rate (4 or more people) - Per Person:
|Hotel Le meridien (4*)||Hotel Crown Plaza (3*)|
|5 Nights / 3 Nights||5 Nights / 3 Nights|
|Special offer: for groups of 5 and above, group leader stays for half price!|
Contact for more details: http://www.keralaorientalholidays.com/
We are now taking bookings
Booking requires a deposit of 30% payable no later than 28 days before your course start date; the balance will be due in full on the day that you arrive Cancellation: if you cancel more than 28 days before your course is due to start, your deposit will be refunded minus a cancellation fee. If you cancel fewer than 28 days before your course is due to start, your deposit will not be refunded. In the unlikely event that your course is cancelled by Sterling Institute Language Holidays, your deposit will be refunded in full.
Travel insurance is highly recommended
Please note that Sterling Institute Language Holidays are for adults aged 18 and over Payment methods: bank transfer (please contact us for details)